Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Muy buen trabajo

Me parece muy bueno tu estilo, direccion, colores y storyboard. Realmente lo unico que te falta es mejorar la animacion (la cual es buena) ya que aun mucho por donde crecer por ahi.

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

hah

lol!

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

You really need to work on audio

You´ve been doing some great work here at newgrounds but I always see the same flaw; audio. You really have to team up with a great audio director cause it just kills all the animation. There is no voice at most of the time, you re use the same sounds over and over again (like gun shots) and so on. I´m sure someone will be willing to work with you!

Totem Breaker Totem Breaker

beated it..

pretty hard. The last level was ridiculous but somehow i managed to get through it. Overall it has a lot of bugs, but it entertained me for a long time. It was very frustrating in some parts specially the tree games...

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL

Awesome game, i now feel what the japanese ppl go through. Great graphics as well. was the guy pixels? It kinda looked like it but it was kinda small to really know for sure

Overall awesome game, guys

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Nice

Really passionate

about the avi, true flash ain't perfect but others have seen that flaw and made programs to fix the issue. Personally I had a headache trying to do a Demo Reel but I found an awesome program. Try Moyea SWF to Video Pro, it's simple, it'll turn any ANY swf into a avi with no lag at all. Saved my day!

Looking forward to more of your animations!

SpikeVallentine responds:

ahahah, thank you for that.
MOyea suggestion.
YEAH IT GIVES HEADACHES! ahhh!